Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Center is a rural multipurpose community center established to minister to the needs of the poor in Horse Creek Valley, in Aiken County, South Carolina.
The Center is a Catholic diocesan ministry currently facilitated by the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul.
The center serves all the community regardless of race or creed.
Our Mission is to identify and respond to the unmet needs of the community in the Horse Creek Valley Area of Aiken County, South Carolina in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Food through 2 programs: the Emergency food pantry, and the Brown Bag for senior citizens
- Emergency financial help to pay bills and coordinate assistance with other agencies.
- Space and accommodations for human services such as Alcoholics Anonymous, the Council on Aging, Meals on Wheels, and the Center for Independent Living.
- Education for adult learners through a GED program.
- Information and referral assistance to the needy.
- Opportunities for community members to volunteer to help others.
Our Lady of the Valley Parish http://ourladyofthevalleyparish.org
The Diocese of Charleston, South Carolina http://www.catholic-doc.org